Loading
a

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Le vostre (migliori) lettere - Martina


Dear Matthew,

How are you? I hope you’re fine! I was very excited to receive your letter!

You asked me how I spend my free time. Well, unfortunately I don’t have much time, especially these days because we’re all studying very hard to prepare the final examination. But whenever I have some spare time, I usually watch TV, read or listen to music.

I really like listening to music, especially pop. My favourite singers are Tiziano Ferro and Lady Gaga. What is your favourite kind of music Matthew? Do you like classical music? I don’t! I think it’s tedious and lifeless… I definitely prefer the rhythm and the power of modern music. When do you listen to music? Have you got an MP3 player? I usually listen to music while doing my homework. Of course, I never listen to music while studying, because I need to focus on what I’m reading so that I can keep my concentration on what is in front of me. I don’t want to be distracted!

On Saturday, when I’m not at school, I always go to the Parish Youth Centre with my friends Lisa, Maria Beatrice and Anna. We usually stay there for about a couple of hours. We drink tea or coke, eat crisps and play video games. I really enjoy spending my free time with them!

On Saturday afternoon I often go to the swimming pool. I’m not a very good swimmer but I like swimming and I think it’s a very healthy sport. I like football too. I support Milan Football Club and sometimes, I watch football matches on TV. Do you support any football team? Do you know any Italian footballer? I think some of them are very famous all over the world.

In your letter, you also asked me what my favourite school subjects are. I have two favourite subjects: Maths and Music. I really like Maths because I think it’s very easy. Anyway, I don’t mind all the other subjects and, in general, I don’t mind going to school because I meet my friends and also because my teachers are quite good. And what about you? Do you have a best friend in your class? I don’t really have a favourite classmate. Do you like going to school? What are your favourite school subjects? Do you play a musical instrument at school?

Well, that’s all for now. In my next letter I’m going to write about my pets!

Wishing you all the best of everything, a big hug,

Martina

No comments: