Loading
a

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Together Again - Janet Jackson






Together Again on LyricsTube (video + lyrics)


There are times when I look above and beyond 
There are times when I feel your love around me baby 
I'll never forget my baby 
I'll never forget you 

There are times when I look above and beyond 
There are times when I feel your love around me baby 
I'll never forget my baby 
When I feel that I don't belong 
Draw my strength 
From the words when you said 
Hey it's about you baby 
Look deeper inside you baby 

Bridge: 

Dream about us together again 
What I want us together again baby 
I know we'll be together again 'cause 

Chorus: 

Everywhere I go 
Every smile I see 
I know you are there 
Smilin' back at me 
Dancin' in moonlight 
I know you are free 
I can see your star 
Shinin' down on me 

(Together again ooh ) 
Good times we'll share again 
(Together again ooh ) 
Makes me wanna dance 
(Together again ooh) 
Say it loud and pride 
(Together again ohh) 
All my loves for you 

Always been a true angel to me 
Now above 
I can't wait for you to wrap your wings around me 
Wrap them around me baby 
Sometimes hear you whisperin' 
No more pain 
No worries will you ever see now baby 
I'm so happy for my baby 

Repeat Bridge 
Repeat Chorus 

(Together again ooh ) 
Good times we'll share again 
(Together again ooh ) 
Makes me wanna dance 
(Together again ooh) 
Say it loud and pride 
(Together again ohh) 
All my loves for you 

There are times when I look above and beyond 
There are times when I feel your love around me baby 
I'll never forget my baby 
What'll I give just to hold you close 
As on earth 
In heaven we will be together baby 
Together again my baby 

Repeat Chorus 

No comments: