Loading
a

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Two important feelings: HAPPY and SAD (plus other feelings)



Hi ho Kermit the frog [is] here today to talk you about two very important feelings, 
and those two important feelings are HAPPY and SAD.
Hi Green Frog…  ah ah ah
Hi there Elmo, anyway I’m here to talk about HAPPY and SAD.
And the first thing about HAPPY is…
Oh! Green Frog play with Elmo?
Huh… No Elmo 
I’m afraid I’m (= temo di essere) too busy (= troppo occupato) right now 
I can't play with you.
Now the difference between HAPPY and SAD,  is the fact that HAPPY is…
Green Frog no play with Elmo?
Well, No Elmo, not right now. (= non adesso)
Oh… Elmo sad… Gren Frog no play with Elmo…. oh make Elmo (= rende Elmo) very sad… 
Elmo very sad… very very sad...
Ok Elmo… I’ll tell you what (= sai cosa ti dico) hold on (= aspetta) 
don’t cry now (=non piangere adesso).
I WILL play with you. BUT…
Gren Frog play with Elmo? Oh! Make Elmo very happy happy happy happy happy... [...]
Right... Yes, yes, yes... Elmo… Elmo… well you see, Elmo… 
I’m not going to play with you NOW!
Not play now???
Well, Not right now (= non adesso).
Oh... Green Frog no play with Elmo… make (= rende) Elmo sad… Make Elmo very sad…
Elmo like (= a Elmo piace) Green Frog, but Green Frog [doesn’t  like] no like Elmo
Elmo very sad... oh...
Oh… Elmo… wait a second Elmo… Elmo... I do like you Elmo… (= sì che mi piaci) 
now stop crying (= adesso smetti di piangere), Wait a minute, you see?
I AM going to play with you… yes, yes... BUT, you see... BUT Elmo… Elmo… NOT NOW!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!  AAAAAHHH!!! 
Elmo... Please, please stop crying! Come on, please.
Now listen elmo: I AM going to play with you... BUT NOT NOW... 
you see, because I can't play with you 
until I've shown everybody about HAPPY 
Elmo happy if you play with him
and SAD
Elmo sad if you don’t play with him
wait a second... You know what Elmo? ... 
What Green Frog?
 ...I think you just did it! You just helped me to show everybody about HAPPY and SAD. 
And so... You know what? 
Yes Green Frog?
TAG! you're it! 


For more resources:



Here are some pictures that show other
important FEELINGS!

No comments: