Loading
a

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Rosa's blog

Hi kids!
I was working at my computer this morning and serendipitously, while surfing the net for something entirely different, I discovered a blog called "English for You, Rosa's blog." 
I watched this video (and laughed until I cried!) and found lots of other interesting and useful things. 
What I'd like you to see is this cool video: it seems excellent to revise the Simple Past Tense (and "used to"). 
Check it out and have fun!
Oh, by the way, if you want to know the meaning of "serendipity" you know what to do: look it up in the dictionary!

2 comments:

Rosa I. Perez Parapar said...

Thank you very much for your words, Nadia! Since you are a teacher, I appreciate your words even more.
Best wishes!

Nadia Zaramella said...

Your blog is wonderful, there are plenty of interesting things plus that "human touch" that makes me think you must be a great teacher dear Rosa!
I tried to leave a comment but it didn't work... Something's wrong with blogger, it's not working properly like it used to!
Take care Rosa!